Wednesday 15 April 2015

Time for Tiddly Inks!

Hey all, here is a tag that I made for Tiddly Inks, she is called "Owlette". She reminds me of "Clara" for Back to the Future 3, so I dressed her that way. I love the Victorian Era and as it was such an opulent period of time, I only feel a little naughty for putting soooo much onto this creation, but that is just the way it is. The materials that I used are a Tim Holtz tag, a couple of sizzix dies for the background papers, the frame is from a old package of My Minds Eye, some Graphic 45 metal staples,some K&Company embellies, petal poo flowers, Liquid Pearls from Ranger Ink, Tim's Distress inks, hat netting. you can never have too much stash and of course lots of Copics.    


You can find this lovely and many more at http://tiddlyinks.com/digital-stamps/
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card its so full of happiness I adore it ... good luck hugs x

    ReplyDelete