Google+ Followers

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Gorjuss Girls


I just love Gorjuss Girls stamps by Sugar Nellie.  I have had some of Gorjuss stamps for a few years and just found the Sugar Nellie group.  I was so excited to finally find them, I have been on bender, busy colouring  and putting together some cards. Here they are, and if you  are interested in having a peek at their site, you can find them here. 

 http://sugarnellie.blogspot.co.uk/   








I have entered this little spring time beauty in the current "Sugar Bowl" challenge, which you can find here.
 http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.ca/2016/02/challenge-134.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Please link to the challenge in order to qualify for a chance to win the sugar bowl prize, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this month. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Sugar Bowl DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete