Saturday 2 May 2015

Hip to be square,shabby style!!!

Here is my card for Oddball DT for Facebook, mid May reminder.The images that I used by Lizzy love are #203 and #110B. I found myself in a Shabby Chic mood, so I pulled some scraps (because that is all you really need). Roughed up the edges, applied some of Tims distress inks , gave everything a good spritz of water and let the magic happen. The "roses" are a direct inspiration from the bow in her hair, infact that is what led to ordering her.I "saw" the roses in my head and knew I needed to make them fo this card. I used the same distress inking on them, add a pearl or two okay three, and a bow. The sentiment is from Graphic 45, the back ground is found in #203 and I backed it all the a scallop shape. I used water colour paper for the card and water coloured it.  it was fun to do something shabby for a change, if you have not tried it , give it a go sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment